Blumira’s SIEM + XDR Platform
NIST Compliance Reports (PDF) – How to easily prove your NIST compliance with Blumira’s pre-built reports
Top 6 Common Security Mistakes (and How to Avoid Them) PDF – A primer for business owners on how to avoid compliance violations, high cybersecurity insurance premiums, being held liable in a breach and more.
XDR White Paper Landing Page
XDR From Blumira: Improving Security Outcomes For Small and Medium-Sized Businesses Blog Post
New From Blumira: SIEM + XDR Editions For SMBs Blog Post
XDR Webinar Landing Page
- Blumira Agent Differentiators (PDF)— Why you would need Blumira Agent if you already have an EDR in place?
- Blumira Agent: Value Deck
- Blumira Agent Solution Brief
- Cyber Insurance Q&A
- Blumira Agent: Get a Demo
- Blumira Agent Product Page
- Remote Work Use Case Page
- Quick Blumira Agent Product Demo Video
- Sign up for Free edition page – Get a free cloud SIEM with detection and response for up to 3 cloud integrations — unlimited users, data and no credit card or special licensing required.
- Free edition explainer video – What you get with Free edition in more detail and how you can upgrade easily in-product
- Blumira’s Free edition data sheet – 4pg. detailed overview of what you get in Free edition, including detection rules and reports
- Blumira Overview + Free edition data sheet
- Microsoft 365 security monitoring use case page – The types of detections Blumira automatically applies for customers, mapped to different MITRE ATT&CK framework techniques
- Free edition support resources – Documentation and articles to help Free users onboard and learn how to use Blumira’s platform
- Paid edition support – (Choose other editions using the dropdown menu next to the search bar) Documentation and articles to help all paid customers learn how to use Blumira’s platform
- Blumira Editions Deck (Template) – Deck to explain the value of free and paid editions, including what support you get with each tier (see template gallery in Drive for editable version)
Blumira Product Value
Blumira Battlecard (PDF) – Blumira’s value vs. MDR, EDR, traditional SIEM, SOCaaS, and more
Blumira Support & Setup
Blumira For Compliance
- PCI DSS
- NIST SP 800-53 Security Controls
- NIST 800-171
Blumira Case Studies
MSP: Axigent – With Blumira, Axigent can offer their customers an all-in-one security solution that meets HIPAA requirements.
MSP: Path Forward IT – An MSP who uses Blumira for Advanced Threat Detection and Response without the need of an internal SOC
SLED: Crescent City – A real customer story on how Crescent City, with an internal IT team of 1-person, automates threat response with Blumira – no SOC (security operations center) required.
SLED: Ottawa County – Ottawa County’s complex infrastructure and busy IT team required an affordable, easy-to-use, automated detection and response solution to reduce manual log reviews required for state and local government compliance regulations.
SMB: AdvantageCS – Security is important to the AdvantageCS mission to ensure their managed SaaS product isn’t an attack surface for their clients’ data stored in their cloud environment.
Mid-Sized Healthcare Company – As a fast-growing company with a startup mentality, a mid-sized healthcare company needed a detection and response solution that acted like an extension of their current team. But they were frustrated by the decline in their existing AlienVault service and solution reliability.
Healthcare: Burcham Hills – Trying to balance IT operations, virtualization and security goals, Burcham Hills needed to bring security in-house and help meet HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance.
Manufacturing: Duraflame – With limited IT budget and staff, Duraflame needed a secure, reliable, user-friendly, and cost-effective way to protect against internal and external security threats and malware, without the heavy cost of managing a SOC.
Telecom: TAS United – TAS United needed to secure and support a fully-remote workforce using their personal devices to do their jobs while meeting PCI DSS compliance.
Blumira Logos (zipped folder of PNGs) – Blue and white versions of the Blumira logo you can use in your marketing and sales materials.
Blumira Style Guide
Blumira Style Guide (PDF) – A brief overview of the Blumira logos, fonts, colors and secondary colors and more to help you understand how to present the Blumira brand in your marketing and sales materials.