At Blumira, we believe partners are strategic to our business and enable us to deliver on our mission to make security accessible to organizations of all sizes. Blumira continues to develop and scale our partner program to deliver value with solutions providers, managed service providers and other channel partnerships.
Our fully-integrated platform provides partners the best security value, with real security insights for their customers. We offer:
- Cloud SIEM – An agentless, scalable cloud-delivered SIEM that connects to existing technology, collects and centralizes logs in a matter of hours. The platform also supports multi-tenancy for ease of managing different organizations from one interface.
- Automated Threat Detection – Blumira surfaces important threats with automatic log parsing, prioritized alerts, context-rich data, and correlated threat analysis.
- Automated Threat Response – Don’t have the time to investigate every alert? Blumira helps small teams respond and remediate threats quickly, with security playbooks and automated blocklists.
- Security Playbooks – With Blumira’s pre-built playbooks, responding and remediating risks in your environment is easier than ever, and doesn’t require security expertise.
- Virtual Honeypots – Blumira’s advanced threat detection also offers easy-to-use honeypot software, allowing you to detect an attacker’s lateral movement and automatically contain threats.
Access Interactive is a Michigan-based IT solutions company, with over 40 engineers. We have built our business by helping our customers make the most of their technology investment.
As an engineering and business consulting company, we use technology to fix, accomplish, or avoid customer critical business initiatives. We strive to learn our customers business domain; only then can we make the best recommendations with the strongest ROI metrics.
Access Interactive has chosen to partner with Blumira to bring a cost-effective SIEM that is easy to operate, with great APIs that allows our customers to have a single pane of glass of actionable intelligence.
NetWorks Group is an Ethical Hacking and Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) with practices in Offensive Security, Defensive Security, and Compliance. Founded in 1997, we have over 20 years of experience delivering services that improve security outcomes. Our services are designed to provide you with a clear risk-informed understanding of your security, so that you can invest where it matters. Our unique approach to security not only helps you stay ahead of cyber criminals but also helps you reduce cost and increase efficiency.
Partnered with Blumira, NetWorks Group enables customers to assess their current security posture, while Blumira ensures ongoing, automated detection and response with broad coverage of your existing technology stack.
Lucidia IT is a women-owned engineering IT consulting firm. We help our customers adopt advanced technologies across multiple segments. These include private, public and hybrid cloud solutions, cybersecurity, enterprise networking, unified communications as a service, contact center as a service. We help our customers maintain these solutions with our managed services offerings. We strive for a diverse culture and we are very proud of the fact that more than 55% of our current team today is held by women. We support commercial and federal customers; locally, nationally, and globally. Lucidia IT brings integrity and engineering excellence to our customers.
“Blumira helps to improve our customer response times through innovative threat intelligence. Our clients are able to focus on what’s important to them rather than wading through thousands of low value alerts and messages.” – Chris Nichols, CISO – Lucidia IT
Founded in 2002, PathForward IT stands out from other MSPs for its national footprint spanning 30+ states and its highly responsive business model. Originally designed to serve the healthcare industry, our services ensure high-caliber, tailored solutions, personalized service, rigorous security knowledge, and technical expertise that helps companies operate more efficiently, scale more effectively, and adapt to change more quickly.
As partners, Path Forward and Blumira ensure IT reliability is paired with an easy-to-use security operations platform that enables teams of all sizes to detect, prevent and respond to cybersecurity threats, such as ransomware.
ThreatGen and Blumira deliver a full-stack OT cybersecurity monitoring solution to help define and monitor your cybersecurity posture, as well as bridge the gap between IT (information tech) and OT (operational tech) environments.
ThreatGEN® Red vs. Blue is a revolutionary new way to conduct Cybersecurity Training, Cyber-Physical Threat Response Training, Tabletop Exercises, and Team Events, using gamification.
Cerium is a recognized innovator and leading provider of a full suite of unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), contact center and customer experience management, network infrastructure, and security solutions that power mission-critical systems across the Pacific Northwest and the Rocky Mountain States.
As partners, Cerium and Blumira provide complete network and IT communication solutions paired with automated cybersecurity detection and response that helps organizations of all sizes strengthen their security posture to minimize the risks and consequences of cyberattacks.
“Other tools are noisy; we don’t have time to dig through layers and layers of data. Blumira does a good job summarizing detections and giving us advice on how to remediate.” – Steve Gatton, VP of IT, Fechheimer
Blumira: The Customer’s Choice
We’re proud to say we’re the user’s choice on the software technology review site, G2, when compared to other major SIEM providers such as Splunk, IBM, LogRhythm, Sumo Logic, AlienVault (from AT&T Cybersecurity), Graylog, Datadog and many others.
Ranked by real customer reviews, we earned 20 top placements, including:
- High Performer in Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Incident Response, Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDPS) and System Security categories
- Best Results for Winter 2021 & Mid-Market
- Best Estimated ROI for SIEM, System Security
- Users Most Likely to Recommend for SIEM, System Security
- Most Implementable for Winter 2021, Mid-Market
- Fastest Implementation for Winter 2021, Mid-Market
- Best Support & Easiest to Do Business With for Winter 2021
- Best Relationship for Mid-Market
Contact us today to explore partnership opportunities!