About Blumira and Our Culture
By making detection and response rapid, simple, and affordable, we can help organizations of all sizes – especially small and medium-sized businesses – which have been neglected, priced-out, or, simply—failed—by existing solutions. In helping them, we help their customers, and, overall, make the Internet a safer place. We have a platform, a vision, and a team that can turn the tide. To realize our vision, we’re looking for inquisitive and driven teammates, like you! Be part of a friendly and supportive team that embraces who you are and offers you the opportunity to help build and scale the Ann Arbor tech security scene and to learn and grow with experienced SaaS security leaders. You will have the ability to make a big impact in the initial build of Blumira’s sales organization and take Blumira to the next level!
About the Opportunity
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), this role will be a subject matter expert and engage with prospective customers in order to expand awareness, educate, identify new opportunities, and develop account intelligence on Blumira’s product offerings. Additional key responsibilities include:
- Effectively partner with other areas of the business such as Marketing.
- Manage and prioritize inbound leads and convert into quality intro meetings for the Account Executive Team.
- Respond to sales phone calls and emails to identify strong deal opportunities for the sales team.
- Generate pipeline via pre-qualified leads by setting intro meetings for the account executive team through phone calls, emails and social platforms.
- Achieve monthly quota of meetings scheduled.
- Assist in building the Inbound Account Development Representative playbook by contributing ideas and strategies that lead to success.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- The capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value that can be provided by Blumira.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Comfortable with autonomy and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Ability to leverage Sales Enablement platforms to effectively reach prospective customers such as Hubspot, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Drive. Grit.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock equity plan
- Unlimited PTO
- A flexible work environment that supports working from home with a monthly stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a company sponsored pre-tax retirement savings program