A list of resources to help partners understand, manage, market and sell Blumira.
Selling Blumira: Step-by-Step
- Step One – Know Your Number (CSV): Use this tool to calculate how many customers you need to sell Blumira to in order to reach your desired pricing tier.
- Step Two – Account Upload Template (CSV): Add 3x (or more) the number of target customers into Blumira’s Free edition to start the process to upgrade them to our Advanced edition — download this sheet, fill it out, and return it to [email protected]
- Step Three – Upgrade Email Templates (DOCX): Use these email templates to send to Free edition customers to drive Advanced edition upgrades
- Step Four – Security Gap Assessment (PPTX): Set an appointment for a QBR (or sales meeting) and use this Gap Assessment in the meeting to show where they were before Blumira, where they are with the Free edition, and where they’ll be with Advanced.
- Quote your Customers:
Copy this infographic template and customize/add your own logo by signing up for a free Canva account.
Blumira Product Value
Blumira For Compliance
- CIS Critical Security Controls Version 8
- PCI DSS
- NIST SP 800-53 Security Controls
- NIST 800-171
- What Tightening Cyber Insurance Requirements Means for MSPs
FTC Safeguards Rule: Requirements for Financial Institutions Due Dec. 9 2022
- Five Page PDF (Download)
- Five Page Canva Template (Link)
- Two Page PDF (Download)
- Two Page Canva Template (Link)
Executive Report Template
- Download this Executive Report Template (PPTX)
- Follow the instructions in this guide (PPTX) to fill out the above report for your customer (takes 5 – 10 minutes)
For Blumira Partners
Blumira for MSPs Data Sheet (PDF) – One page overview of Blumira’s value for partners.
Blumira’s Free Edition Data Sheet for MSPs (PDF) – An overview of what your customers get for free
Blumira’s Editions, at-a-glance (PDF) – Compare what you get in the different editions
Blumira’s Free Edition Explainer Video – 1.5 min overview of the free edition
Blumira MSP Support Card – One page overview of how to contact Blumira’s security team for support.
Blumira Case Studies
MSP: Path Forward IT – An MSP who uses Blumira for Advanced Threat Detection and Response without the need of an internal SOC
SLED: Crescent City – A real customer story on how Crescent City, with an internal IT team of 1-person, automates threat response with Blumira – no SOC (security operations center) required.
SLED: Ottawa County – Ottawa County’s complex infrastructure and busy IT team required an affordable, easy-to-use, automated detection and response solution to reduce manual log reviews required for state and local government compliance regulations.
SMB: AdvantageCS – Security is important to the AdvantageCS mission to ensure their managed SaaS product isn’t an attack surface for their clients’ data stored in their cloud environment.
Mid-Sized Healthcare Company – As a fast-growing company with a startup mentality, a mid-sized healthcare company needed a detection and response solution that acted like an extension of their current team. But they were frustrated by the decline in their existing AlienVault service and solution reliability.
Healthcare: Burcham Hills – Trying to balance IT operations, virtualization and security goals, Burcham Hills needed to bring security in-house and help meet HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance.
Manufacturing: Duraflame – With limited IT budget and staff, Duraflame needed a secure, reliable, user-friendly, and cost-effective way to protect against internal and external security threats and malware, without the heavy cost of managing a SOC.
Telecom: TAS United – TAS United needed to secure and support a fully-remote workforce using their personal devices to do their jobs while meeting PCI DSS compliance.
Construction: Atlantic Constructors – ACI turned to Blumira’s cloud SIEM to help them detect previously unknown threats, following response playbooks written for IT teams to help them remediate threats quickly and easily.
Oil & Energy: Nittany Oil – Nittany Oil chose Blumira’s platform over other costly vendors to help them gain one year of data retention to meet PCI requirements, as well as providing greater network visibility, prioritized detections and playbooks for faster response.
Financial Services: Greenleaf Trust – Through Blumira, Greenleaf Trust saw the opportunity to cut through the influx of security notifications. This analysis enables them to prioritize potential vulnerabilities and take action on each one with a click.
Blumira Logos (zipped folder of PNGs) – Blue and white versions of the Blumira logo you can use in your marketing and sales materials.
Blumira Style Guide
Blumira Style Guide (PDF) – A brief overview of the Blumira logos, fonts, colors and secondary colors and more to help you understand how to present the Blumira brand in your marketing and sales materials.