For organizations with few — or zero — security measures, building a security strategy may appear daunting. Where do you even begin?
Whether you’re an IT admin with directives from leadership to prevent ransomware or you’re a small business owner that wants to get started with security, we’ve got your back.
Join Blumira’s Matthew Warner, CTO and Co-Founder, and Curricula’s Nick Santora, (CISA, CISSP), CEO and Co-Founder, to give you practical, actionable (and nonjudgmental!) advice on how to improve your organization’s security maturity, starting at step one.
- Basic tools you should invest in to level up beyond the basics and advance to the next stage of your security maturity model
- Security frameworks to help you get started
- How to maximize a limited security budget
Who should attend?
- IT pros tasked with getting their business to a security baseline
- Small business owners/leadership with no formal security program
- Anyone who wants to learn more about security basics
This interactive, conversational-style session encourages questions and engagement with viewers – so sign up today for access to our security experts.
Matt has over 10 years of experience in IT and development, focusing on business strategy, development, compliance, threat detection and penetration testing. Previously, he was Director of Security Services, Development & Security at NetWorks Group, responsible for defensive information security and services.
Nick Santora, CEO and Co-Founder, Curricula
Nick Santora (CISA, CISSP) is the CEO of Curricula. He founded the company after nearly a decade at the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC), the enforcement agency responsible for regulating the power grid across North America, as an auditor in critical infrastructure protection. Nick is an internationally recognized cybersecurity expert and speaks regularly on the topic of how to actually make security awareness training fun!